Sunday, March 29, 2009

LAST PROM

Music was blasting, three girls packed in the bathroom, time running out.

So they primped and teased, tried this and that - with jewelry, a flower in the hair
Hurry hurry hurry, the dates will be here any minute and just as Natalie says "I hate those dreaded words, 'they're here!' her mom chirps from upstairs, "They're here!" and then squeals break out from all three girls. What fun. Do they even realize the significance? Three friends since they were babies, going together to their last prom. All three will graduate in a few short weeks. What a neat time.
And to my relief, the dress was finished right down to the pink Converse
And the gorgeous wrist corsage . . .
We made the deadline
And she liked the dress!

2 comments:

The Perry's said...

Wow! Toni, I just love that dress it is very beautiful. I never knew that you were so talented in the dress making area. You should go into business.

Lisa said...

What a good mom! Jessica looks beautiful in these pics! I don't live next door anymore, but I can still see the girls all dressed up!