Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Last Little Chick in the Almost-Empty Nest


Yesterday J. informed me that she remembers what she has worn on the first day of school every year since 7th or 8th grade and then went on to list every outfit she wore on the first day of school. WOW J! So yesterday (her first day of her last year of high school) she wore: Jeans, a white and yellow T-shirt (with this writing on it) and some shoes and socks. I think it makes absolutely no difference what she wears . . . . she looks pretty cute in just about anything. I ask you, what teenage girl with go for a walk around the ward with her mom on a summer's night. I feel pretty lucky she will still hang out. As aunt Juli always says, "GOOD TIMES."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. I love having baby girls. They are so good to their old moms. We are very blessed to have our last little chickes. GOOD TIMES = )

The Couple said...

i just love you both! i am seriously the luckiest girl to have you as my mom and sister. thanks so much for all your love and acceptance! love ya!